Turn Your Acoustic Installation Into A Work Of Art With PET Printing Capabilities!
Send us your compelling photo, pattern or graphic and we’ll produce a standalone piece of art.
We place great importance on the environmental and health compatibility of our products. The inks we use are low-odor and therefore pleasant to use. They contain no NVC, a toxic compound found in many conventional UV inks.
The inks are also Greenguard Gold certified, which means they meet strict criteria for the safety of susceptible individuals such as children, the elderly and the sick. Accordingly, Fräsch printed products are fine for use in schools and healthcare facilities.
- Resolutions: 100 dpi to 100% scale; 200 dpi if at 50% scale; 400 dpi if at 25% scale
- Accepted File Formats: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, PDF (high resolution) (Logos must be provided in vector format to ensure clarity and accuracy.)
- Fonts: Please ensure all screen and printer fonts are included with the job.
- All files will be printed with the embedded CMYK percentages supplied within the file.
- For critical color matching, provide Pantone colors.
- Gradients should be designed in Adobe Photoshop, for minimum stepping and banding.
File Printing & Proofing Process
- Provide desired graphics to Fräsch.
- Graphics will be reviewed and approved or rejected based on file type and clarity.
- Once approved, Fräsch prints a small version on PET and mails a physical piece.
- Once the sample is approved, the graphic is laid out in full-scale.
- Finished printed product is delivered.
Be sure to build 10–14 weeks extra lead time for custom, printed PET products.